G&D Erectors, Inc. is focused on and is committed to performing every work activity in a safe and accident-free manner.
G&D has a Full-Time Safety Director who trains and supports our team in the field to achieve this goal. Our Safety Directors’ knowledge, dedication, and continuous coordination with our team, is crucial to our daily operations. Constant visits to our job sites by the Safety Director ensures a personal relationship with our field team leading to increased communication companywide. Acting on our companywide belief that safety is a priority has enabled us to achieve an EMR rate of .762. G&D worked over 57,600 Man Hours in the Oil & Gas Industry in 2017, INJURY FREE! We are also ISN Certified and Have an A-Grade from all our customers on the ISN Network.
G&D has adopted a target of zero accidents as a goal and vision for continuous safety improvement. Through this vision, we strive to perform all work activities on all construction projects free of accidents.
The guiding principles to achieve this vision are:
- All accidents can be prevented
- Personnel can be reasonably safeguarded against construction hazards
- Safety is a management responsibility
- Safety is an employee responsibility
- Management has a responsibility to train employees to work safely
- Preventing injuries is morally right and good business
- Working safely is a condition of employment